Gregg W Lapenta
6745 Sierra Center Parkway
Reno, NV 89511
My Professional Services
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Portfolio Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Personal Financial Assessments
- Wealth Preservation
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Comprehensive Financial Guidance
- Insurance Planning
Over the last 15 years, through workshops and personal interviews, I've helped a great number of people make sound financial decisions to guide them toward a prudent future. I've done this with focus on their individual comfort level, investment time-line and goals. Working together, we can create a strategy geared towards meeting three key financial goals: 1) wealth accumulation during your working years, 2) security and independence in your retirement, and 3) transfer assets in the most advantageous way. Periodically we will review your situation and make adjustments as needed. It just makes sense - as your life changes, so do your financial needs and I'll be here for you at every stage of your life.
I have a strong history of working with credit union members, their family and their friends. Specifically, we can help make sure you have solid answers to these important questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child's or grandchild's education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
I am a Registered Representative offering securities and advisory services through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC a broker/dealer and a Registered Investment Advisor. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity. I am also a licensed representative of CMFG Life Insurance Company.
It's easy to get started. Please contact me for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation.
- B.A. in Economics in 1986, The University of Connecticut
- Securities Registered
- Licensed Life & Health Insurance Agent
- 27+ years of history in Financial Services including experience with AXA Advisors LLC, Wells Fargo Financial, and The Connecticut Bank and Trust Company.
- Credit Union experience since 2004
- My wife, Bryn and I enjoy traveling and entertaining, while trying to spend some of my free time on a golf course.
- Greater Nevada CU, 6745 Sierra Center Parkway, Reno, NV 89511